• Open a text/PDF file, and read aloud it.
• Convert text file into an audio file.
• With the simple built-in browser: you can open your favorite website, let T2S read aloud for you. (You can enter the browser from the left navigation drawer)
• “Type speak” mode: A easy way to speak the text your typed.
• Easy to use across apps:
– Use a sharing feature from other apps to send a text or URL to T2S to speak. For URL, the app can load and extract the text of articles in web pages.
– On the Android M(6)+ devices, you can selected text from other apps, then tap ‘Speak’ option form text selection menu, the app will speaking your selected text (*Require third-party apps to use standard system components).
– The Copy-to-speak feature: (*Unavailable on the Android 10+) turn on “copy-to-speak” in the settings, then you can copy text or URL from other apps,T2S will speaking it.
• Highly recommend you install and use Google speech engine, it has best compatibility with the app.
Google speech engine:
• If the app frequently stops unexpectedly in the background, or it frequently displayed an error messages said: “Speech engine is not responding”, you may need change battery saver settings to allow the app and speech engine app to running in the background.
more information about this:
• The Copy-to-speak feature will not be available after the Android 10. The Android 10 block clipboard access to all applications that run in the background, unfortunately, this breaks the Copy-to-speak feature.